About PennexPennex Aluminum Company
Dedicated Aluminum Specialists
Our customers count on Pennex to go above and beyond as a complementary partner in their success.
We value our relationships:
A national independent survey conducted by the Aluminum Extruders Council and InfoQuest recognized that Pennex is
- #1 in total customer satisfaction
- 83% of our customers have worked with us for an average of 14 years
- 6 of our customers are still with us since our founding in 1979
- Trust and integrity are deep in our organizational culture
- Our history of strong financial stability and continued investment allows us to serve as your partner for life
Pennex Aluminum is part of the Metal Exchange Corporation, one of the world’s largest suppliers, processors and purchasers of non ferrous metals in the world. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, MEC currently operates globally in 19 countries.
Our customers rely upon Pennex to be a leader in the industry by advancing capabilities to serve their changing needs.
We are aluminum specialists:
- Unique insights and access to a global metal supply chain via Metal Exchange Corporation, our parent company
- Average 82% recycled aluminum used
- Capabilities to create custom alloys
- ISO certified in our remelt division
- TS certified at our Leetonia, OH extrusion facility